Chevening scholarship programme 2020-2021
International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to announce the Chevening Scholarship Program 2020-2021. Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme, offering a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world. Chevening Scholarship Program 2020-2021 would be rewarded to 34-38 Vietnamese applicants who have outstanding academic performances.
- What is included in Chevening Scholarship?
Chevening Scholarship includes: University tuition fees, a monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, and other expenses.
- Be a citizen of Vietnam.
- Return to Vietnam for a minimum of 2 years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- Have at least two-year work experience.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement.
- Receive at least one Admission Letter from a university in the UK for Master Degree program.
- Application and deadlines:
Application packages should be submitted at http://www.chevening.org/vietnam no later than 5 November 2019.
- Chevening Scholarship Information Day:
For more information regarding the scholarship information, admission criteria and profile-optimization experiences, two Chevening road shows would take place in Ho Chi Minh city on 25 August 2019; Ha Noi Capital on 24 August 2019.