Toshiba Global Internship 2018
International University – Viet Nam National University is pleased to announce the Toshiba Global Internship 2018. Toshiba group is a diversified electric/electronic manufacturer and provides a wide range of products and services on a global basis in four business domains: Energy, Social Infrastructure, Electronic Devices and Digital Solutions. Interns in Toshiba group work on hands-on projects that contribute to a better society. You’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience from applying what you have learned in university to real work, and also experience life in Japan.
For successful interns, there is the possibility of full-time job offer.
1. Internship period:
The internship is provided during below 2 periods. Select all your available time on the
application form and a match with the internship departments will be conducted internally.
December 10, 2018 – January 25, 2019 (7 weeks)
January 7, 2019 – January 25, 2019 (3 weeks)
2. Target candidates:
Students currently enrolled in university who will graduate before October 2019 or graduates with less than 3-year work experience.
· Strong interest in Toshiba group.
· Effective English communication skills.
· Further qualifications required depending on the position.
(See position list: https://goo.gl/qgCnML)
3. Locations: Interns will be assigned to a Toshiba group office or factory in Japan.
4. Benefits of Toshiba Internship Program:
· Round-trip international flight tickets between your country and Japan.
· Visa acquisition (if necessary).
· Accident insurance in Japan.
· Daily meal allowance: JPY2,500/ day.
· Transportation allowance in Japan related to internship.
· Accommodation in a Toshiba dormitory.
· Toshiba Global Intern Lifestyle Guide.
· Personal Mentorship Program
5. Application package requirements:
Apply online at TOSHIBA Online Application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018 at 7am (JST)
Prepare the following documents and upload them to the online application system:
1. Profile photo.
2. Resume (PDF)
3. Academic record for all semesters (transcript or mark sheet) (PDF)
*All applications will be reviewed after the deadline. Successful candidates will be invited to interviews. Selection will be completed by the end of November 2018.