UMOVE(ME) 2019 Program at University of Minho – Portugal
International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to call for applicants for UMOVE(ME) 2019 Program at University of Minho – Portugal. More details of the scholarship are as follow:
- Scholarship value: 160 EUR/day (stay allowance) and 1,500 EUR for travelling fees (Round-trip airfare + Insurance).
Source of scholarship: Erasmus Plus Program
- Application package: All documents must be provided in English.
- English Certificate of B2 level (or IELTS ≥5);
- Proof of registration/contractual relationship with IU;
- Preliminary work plan;
- Curriculum Vitae, using the Europass format (available at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu);
- Transcripts of record/Certificates;
- Letter of Motivation (maximum one page), explaining the reasons for the application, specific competences, academic interests, professional experience, commitment to return to the country of origin and benefits that the mobility grant will bring to the candidate and its context;
- Letter of recommendation;
- Application deadline:
Submit 01 hard-copy package of application documents to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 15 January 2019 AND complete online application on the program’s website before 31 January 2019: https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/Pages/ICM.aspx