Student Exchange Support Program (Scholarship for Short-Term Study in Japan) of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) 2019 at The TUAT Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to call for applicants for the coming Student Exchange Program at Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT).
- General information of the program:
- Dates: June to August;
- Venue : 2-24-16 Naka-cho Koganei Tokyo, Japan;
- Nummber of scholarship: 01;
- Level: 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student from computer science/electrical engineering field only;
- Prerequisites: Enthusiastic to write papers in English under international joint authorship. Enthusiastic to study in TUAT again with some scholarship from a government after completing the program;
- Credits/Certificate: Literature Reading: 1 credit + Internship: 2 credits + Certificate of Attendance;
- Scholarships are available: 80,000 Yen/month;
- Services for exchange students:
- Orientation Program: Welcome Ceremony, Information on the course/learning pathways available, Information on the welfare and additional services available e.g. accommodation, counselling (academic and personal);
- TUAT is also able to provide a pre-departure e-mails to the program coordinator.
- Students can take Japanese class given from International Exchange Center in TUAT;
- Application procedure:
- Candidates submit application package at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604). Following documents are required: Curriculum Vitae (PDF) (Short form), Your latest Transcript of Records (PDF), Scan of your passport (PDF; JPG; JPEG; PNG; TIF), Pass photograph (PDF; JPG; JPEG, PNG; TIF) (for health insurance).
- IU review all the applications and pick out the most suitable candidate to nominate with TUAT;
- Accepted candidates wait for admission result and Letter of acceptance from TUAT;
Application deadline: Complete online application before 12 March 2019.Dowload Form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kfD29oKUSXQN3oqk3E_DZ7f395DNJpcF