Vietnamese Visiting Scholar Program 2021
International University – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to announce The 2021 Fulbright Vietnamese Visiting Scholar Program (VSP). The details are as follows:
- Eligibilities: Fulbright Vietnamese Visiting Scholar applicants must:
- Hold an M.A. or Ph.D. degree
- Be Vietnamese citizens
- Be proficient in English.
- Applicants should be university faculty, government officials, private sector professionals, work at a think tank, or occupy similar occupations. Applicants will be expected to have a significant record of scholarly or professional accomplishment.
- Grant Length: Applicant may choose a grant for a semester (5 months) or full academic year (9 months)
- A-semester grant (5 months) must begin in September 2021 or January 2022
- One academic year grant (9 months) must begin in September 2021
- The following materials comprise a complete application:
- Project proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- Letters of recommendation (three are required)
- Letter of invitation (preferred, but not required)
Note: Candidates will access the on-line application at: https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2021. Only online applications submitted before or by October 15th, 2020 are considered eligible.
- Grant activity:
- Fields of study: Applicants of various disciplines in the social sciences and humanities, science, and technology are welcome to apply.
- Affiliation in the U.S.: Any appropriate institution in the U.S.
- Deadline: October 15th, 2020 at 17:00 (Vietnam time zone)
Point of contact: Fulbright Program Assistant
Phone: (024) 3850-5000 x 6225