8th Summer Camp at National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
International University would like to invite IU students to join the 8th Summer Camp at National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA), Thai Land – “Creative and Innovative Economy”. The details are as followed:
- Program details:
- Duration: June 30 – July 08, 2019;
- Tentative agenda: https://goo.gl/DBGMYw
- Applicant eligibility:
An applicant must be an undergraduate student studying in the third or fourth year,or a graduate student.
- Application package
- Registration form: https://goo.gl/EJ9hLg;
- Verification of study (a confirmation letter from your institute/university);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copied of passport;
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC);
- The medical certificate in English that he/she is in good health;
- An essay -minimum 1,000 words- explains “Creative and Innovative Economy” in your Provide examples of this concept based on your country.
- Two-minute selfie video to present yourself and your essay.
- Appplication deadline: Applications submitted to International Student Service Center via firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15, 2019.