Normandie Summer School at EM Normandie University, France
- Program duration: June 20 – July 19, 2019.
- Venue: EM Normandie Caen and one day in Paris.
- For applicants nominated by HCMIU: €1,150;
- For applicants submitting full application before February 28, 2019: €1,150;
Note: The fees above do not include airfare from/to Paris airport, passport, visa, health insurance, food and personal expenses.
4. Program details: Up to 10 ECTS or 7 US credits
- Negotiation Skills and Leadership
- Intercultural Management in Supply Chain Management
- Development and Management of Innovation
- Business meetings and corporate visits
- Cultural excursions
- Access granted to our academic resources / library
5. Target candidates:
Applicants should have successfully completed a minimum of 2 years of studies at undergraduate or 1 year on graduate level in the field of business or management.
- Application package requirements:
- Fill in Application form: Download at https://goo.gl/DtYqi7
- Motivational letter (300-500 words, on a separate sheet);
- A level of proficiency corresponding to TOEFL (CBT 213, IBT 79 or PBT 550) or equivalent (IELTS 6.0 Cambridge, TOEIC 750);
- Copy of the most recent transcript of records;
- Passport Photo;
7. Application deadline:
Submit your application at International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 19 February 2019.