Exchange studies and summer school at the University of Würzburg
International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to call for applicants for the coming Summer School 2019 at UNIVERSITY OF Würzburg.
- General information of the program:
- Dates: July 28th – August 6th;
- Venue: Sanderring 2 D-97070 Würzburg Germany;
- Level: Advanced undergraduate and graduate students;
- Credits/Certificate: 5 ECTS + certificate of attendance;
- Tuition fee: 370€ (exchange students have a reduced fee of 270 Euros);
- Accommodation (at Youth hostel): about 300 Euros;
- Scholarships are available (accommodation only).
- Courses and factsheet:
In 2019, the Faculty of Business Management and Economics offers two summer schools.
The program “Globalization as a Managerial and Economic Challenge in Europe” is aimed at students who are studying in the field of business management and/or economics.
The program “Digital Opportunities in Europe” is aimed at students who are studying in the field business management and/or business information system.
- Services for exchange students:
- Introduction day with various practical and informative elements;
- Accommodation guarantee to incoming students;
- Welcome Dinner;
- Student and career counselling;
- Information on examination forms and academic culture in Germany;
- Application guidelines:
- Submit the application package to ISSC: Curriculum Vitae (PDF) (Short form), Your latest Transcript of Records (PDF), Scan of your passport (PDF; JPG; JPEG; PNG; TIF), Pass photograph (PDF; JPG; JPEG, PNG; TIF) (for health insurance);
- Students approved and nominated by HCMIU submit documents via Summer School 2019’s online system. See how to apply: https://flip.wiwi.uni-wuerzburg.de/seasonschool;
- Wait for admission results and Letter of acceptance from UNIVERSITY OF Würzburg;
- Print out Letter of acceptance and supporting documents from IU to apply for Visa to Germany;
Application deadline: Submit your application package to ISSC (Room A2.604) before 01 April 2019 and complete online application before 30 April 2019.