INTERNATIONAL FALL SESSION 2019 HANKUK UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES, KOREA
International University – Viet Nam National University would like to announce the Student Exchange Program for Fall Semester 2019 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Korea.
- Program details:
- Duration: August to December 2019;
- Number of scholarship: 3
- Scholarship value:
- Full tuition fee;
- Free Korean Language course in Summer semester;
- Cultural exchange programs;
- Buddy program;
- Opportunities to get Foreign Language Peer Tutoring Scholarship.
- Application requirements:
- Target candidates: Students who complete at least 1 semester of studying.
- GPA ≥ 2.5/4.0
- English proficiency: Applicants meet one of these following requirements
- IELTS ≥ 6.0
- TOEFL ≥ 530 (Confirmation letter from home university is not accepted)
- TOPIK Level 3.
- Application package:
- 01 essay about self-introduction and study plan (in English or Korean);
- 01 original transcript of record (scale 100);
- 01 certificate of enrollment at IU;
- 01 photocopy of English Certificate or Korean Certificate;
- 01 photocopy of passport;
- 01 dormitory application form;
- 01 Health Status issued by Medical Centers pointed by Korea Consulate General of Korea (for students applying to stay at dorm);
- 02 portrait pictures size 3cm x 4cm (white background)
- Application deadline:
Submit Application packages to Office of International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before March 15th 2019.