Announcement on Student Exchange Program AMERTA XI at Airlangga University, Indonesia, 2019-2020
- Program information: please refer at the link: http://bit.ly/2IMOXYU
Candidates are undergraduate students and have completed at least 2 semesters at International University.
Candidates should enroll in 03 courses at minimum for one semester during exchange period.
Candidates have to get approval regarding course choices from International university for credit transfer prior to the arrival.
Candidates must have English certificates: IELTS 5.0 with each Band no less than 5.0 or TOEFL ITP 500, iBT 70.
Link refer to program and course information: http://bit.ly/2IMOXYU
- Application package:
- Application form (See item 4 – How to apply)
– 01 Copy of Passport information page or other documents proving citizenship.
– 01 Passport photo (red background).
– 02 Original transcripts (English) scale 100.
– Recommendation letter from Lecturer.
– Copy of English certificate (IELTS 5.0 with each Band no less than 5.0 or TOEFL ITP 500, iBT 70.)
– Health Certificate. Download Health Certificate Form, please visit the link: http://bit.ly/2KPGw1I
- How to apply:
Candidates register directly via the AUN-ACTS program website at the following link: http://acts.ui.ac.id/
After completing the registration via the AUN-ACTS website, candidates need to print out the completed registration information on the AUN-ACTS website and return it to the International Service Center (Room A2.604) in the combination with the required application documents at Item 3 above.
After being approved to participate in the exchange program by International University, the candidate will be further instructed on the program registration procedure as follow:
- Candidates directly fill in the online application form via the following link: http://bit.ly/2Xrj2S6.
- Applicants must attach scanned copies of the required application documents via the above application form.
- Applicants must attach and send your AUN-ACTS application page to email: email@example.com
- Deadline, Venue for application:
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Deadline||Before 16:00, 15th May 2019.||Before 16:00, 15th October 2019.|
|Venue for application||International Student Service Center (ISSC).